PPP TENDER, WATER DAM (the Havria Halkidiki dam) GREECE, VALUE € 85 mil, Pre-Selection submission date September 2, 2020
30 years contract. The Greek Government. The bidder: 1) will prepare the studies necessary for the construction design of the project and will ensure and expedite the obtaining of all necessary permits;
2) will construct the whole object of the design studies of the construction;
3) will undertake the operation and maintenance of the project, in accordance with the requirements of the partnership agreement, the performance specifications and the operation and maintenance plan approved by the contracting authority, which will be prepared by the bidder.
4) will return the project to the Greek State, in accordance with the provisions of the contract, at the end of the contractual period, in exchange for the payment of availability payments during the period of operation.
1) the Havria Dam and the accompanying technical works;
2) the Water Treatment Plants, with a capacity of 55,000 m3 / day
3) external networks with a total length of 62 km, tanks and pumping stations.
Bidder will take responsibility for financing the project, the contracting authority will pay annual payments.
Call BELT AND ROAD ASSOCIATES for more info