GREECE AS THE AIR-HUB OF CHINA IN SOUTHEASTERN EUROPE
DIRECT FLIGHTS ATHENS – CHINA
GREECE AS THE AIR-HUB OF CHINA IN SOUTHEASTERN EUROPE is an initiative of BELT AND ROAD ASSOCIATES with which the important development of the bilateral relations between Greece and China is sought.
The proposal concerns the coordination of all parties involved from Greece and China with the aim of launching four (4) direct flights from Chinese cities to ATHENS AIRPORT within the next two (2) years, total 5 direct flights (including ATHENS-BEIJING).
By achieving this goal, Greece will become a strategic partner of China in the Southeast Mediterranean as Athens will become an AIR hub for Chinese activity in the region.
To achieve this goal, it will require systematic work in both countries to maximize the benefit of all parties involved with the launch of direct flights. The pursuit concerns 12-month flights, not excluding seasonal flights.
AT THE END OF THE DAY
Achieving this goal will be of great benefit to both countries, fully meeting the objectives of the honorable President Xi’s ONE BELT ONE ROAD initiative.
- More tourists will travel to China from Greece but also from Southeast Europe (tourism)
- More goods will travel from China to the regions of Southeast Europe (exports)
- More Investors to Invest in Southeast European Areas in Chinese Cities (investments)
- Most Chinese will travel to Greece and other Southeast European countries (tourism)
- Most Chinese will invest in Greece and other Southeast European countries (investments)
- More products from Greece and other Southeast European countries will be exported to China (exports)
But one of the project’s major achievements is that the great people of Greece and China will come much closer as hundreds of thousands of citizens from both countries will have the opportunity to visit the places that have taught Culture in the West and the East. Thousands of people from the countries of Southeast Europe will have the opportunity to see the great historical monuments in China, where the Civilization of the East was born. And thousands of Chinese will visit the great historical monuments in the place that gave birth to Civilization in the West.
Our goal is, as with the proper coordination of all parties involved, to mobilize all the forces necessary to achieve the goal, which is a win-win objective for all parties.
From Greece and China everyone will cooperate, whether in the private sector or in the Government, directly or indirectly involved with:
- the operation of the flights,
- promoting flights to the passenger public (so that passengers can be filled and profitable soon)
- exploiting the flights to transport goods
- attracting and promoting investment, import and export